Japanese Bridge SE
What You Will Do
- Translate the applications’ requirement, questions and inquiries from Japanese to Vietnam Developer team and vice Versace.
- Communicate with Japanese Customers on all project-related matters via email, Skype or Online-meeting, etc.
- Frequently & actively contact customers to clarify and prepare detailed requirement contents.
- Manage project and work closely with Project leader to monitor and control project.
Required Education & Experience
- Graduated from Information Technology.
- Japanese skills equivalent N2 or N3 (good communication).
- Have experience in software development more than 02 years.
- Loving IT/SmartPhone service is a must.
- Proactive and high sense of responsibility, ambitious, willing to learn.
- High salaries for high performance.
- Opportunity to join training course at Japan.
- Company trip and team building parties.
- Professional, dynamic, youthful working environment.
- Project bonus.
- Work off on Saturday and Sunday by weekly, public holidays according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- Salary Review: 2 times/ year.
Place And Time
- Location: Waseco Building, 10 Pho Quang, Ward 2, Dist Tan Binh.
- Working Day: Monday – Friday.
- Working Hours: 8h30 – 17h30.
Please send your CV in English via email to apply this position: email@example.com